As the economic conditions get tougher thousands of us would search for simple house design in Kenya. Despite the changes in the price of everything, we still go for what we dream of even though it might not be as we wanted it to be. The fact that the price of a house is big doesn’t mean you cannot take a look at it.
House Plans Kenya
bungalow house plans
five bedrooms house plans
four bedrooms house plans
maisonette house plans
one bedroom 2
three bedrooms house plans
3 bedroom maisonette building plan in Kenya
4 bedroom bungalow house plan
4 bedroom flat roof design
apartment plan for 1 and 2 bedroom units
apartment plans for 2 bedrooms with swimming pool
bungalow house plans Kenya 3 bedrooms house plan Kenya
four bedroom house plan with 3 ensuite bedrooms
maisonette house plan 4 bedrooms
maisonette house plan Kenya 4 bedrooms flat roof
How are the prices of our simple house design in Kenya is changed?
1. Economic conditions.
If the economy is high, there are high chances of our simple house design in Kenya being a bit high. When materials are scarce because many construction companies are having several projects in hand, the dealers use this as an advantage themselves and increase the prices of materials to earn more. But when there are a few contracts, the materials are at a normal rate of demand and the dealer would use normal rates of charges.
Different areas in this country have different prices of materials for example if a bag of cement goes at Ksh 750 in Nairobi, Ksh 820 on the coast, and western will have Ksh 900 approximately. Depending on the side at which the simple house design in Kenya is built then the prices are derived
3. Finishing process.
These are the aesthetics that are fitted in the house. Likely, this is the part that makes the house look very expensive. The floor is either tiled or covered in WPC, water pipe and shower are installed, kitchen cabinets and closets, windows and doors, and some painting among other things. The lesser the aesthetics the cheaper the simple house design in Kenya
The simple house design in Kenya will have;
1. The standard bedroom size is about 130 Square feet. But there are larger bedrooms that even go beyond 150 square feet. But to ensure our simple house design in Kenya is spacious the bedroom must be at least 120 square feet.
2. Despite us building a simple house design in Kenya, it should be modernized. A flat roof is categorized as a modern form of roofing that creates horizontal planes relating to the horizon lines that are often seen in nature.
3. The simple house design in Kenya will have a living room that may or may not be used as a place to dine. The place can have fire points and be furnished with furniture like shelves, and tables.
4. The budget set for the building will determine the nature of the simple house design in Kenya, whether bungalow or mansion, space will also be a factor. A bungalow is a house with only one floor and surrounded by a big porch and veranda.
5. Mansions are a simple house design in Kenya that will often have two or more floors. It is considered a cheaper model of the house since it saves more on the roofing cost and the space that will be used in the building.
6. The simple house design in Kenya can be fitted with the smart home automation device to make work easier in lighting and air conditioning of the house.
how much does a 3 bedroom house cost to build in kisumu
how much does a 4 bedroom building cost to construct in homabay 10 determinants to look out for
how much does it cost to build a 5 bedroom house in kenya
how much does it cost to build a three bedroom house in kenya
how much does it cost to build a two bedroom house in kenya you need to know this
maisonette designs in kenya
Thinking of a simple house design in Kenya? Think of West Kenya Real Estate Ltd. West Kenya Real Estate Ltd is a design and building company registered as a limited company with offices in Kisumu and Nairobi. We design and also build preferring to transform designs into a house. We also offer other real estate-related services like property management, valuation, sales, and letting. Feel free to talk to us today on 0724481087 or 0789217685 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about West Kenya Real Estate Ltd, visit https://westkenyarealestate.com.
You can also visit us in our offices at Kisumu located at Cairo Road, Hare Krishna temple behind Xaverian primary